Today I want to share with you a big news! (Please read until the end. I know it’s long, and I will not do any TL;DR . But this post is important for me and for the future).
The eighth day of August, on this hot Monday, my website https://antheor.eu, reached 1 month old!
With this MTL work of mine, here are the few stats I managed to achieve :
- 17 HDUH chapters translated (With the help of Unlucky Translator, he did some of them beforehand, altought I took a long time to proofread / edit them)
- 14 KYNE chapters translated
- 250 000 views
- 450 comments
- 28 000 views on my best day
- 25 000 views for my homepage
- 22 000 visits from NU
- 900 visits from Reddit
- 290 visits from search engines (Only 156 from google)
- 50 visits from WLNupdate
Here are a few stats that I’m sure you will like to see!
Since I became approved by Adsense:
- 141 000 views
- 670 000 ads printed
- 333 clicks
- 0,62 RPM (Revenue per thousand page)
- 0,13 RPM (Revenue per thousand impression)
- 90 € earned
I can’t yet give you stats about Infolinks and Amazon.
The top 5 author of comment :
- DarkLoki (16)
- Owls_Hi (15)
- Foguinho (13)
- LygarX (12)
- tottiy (11)
I received 0 donations (I don’t even know if my button work xD)
Regarding the publisher I contacted !
- Svorn (Refused twice because I didn’t yet have 4 months of content)
- Adsense (Refused once then accepted)
- Sekindo (Refused because they work only with website with over 50K Views)
- A-ads (No need for approval)
- Infolinks (Approved at the first try)
- Media (Refused twice because I didn’t have enough content)
- Clicksor (Waiting for their answer)
- Adsoptimal (Accepted really fast, but with 200K impression, I earned 0,02$… What a joke? xD)
- Amazon affiliate (Didn’t require approval)
- Probably more I forgot about
For this one month, I was happy, I was sad, I had hard times and I also became rewarded! I think that I improved a lot.
I’m very happy with the current results, Thank you guys. You made the launch of my website a success! I want to keep going like this. You’ve made translating more and more funnier for me! Although I made many mistakes, you kept supporting me. Thank you very much!
Now, I will talk about the future directions I will take.
- I added a Patreon and a Coffee button! Two new ways to support me.
- I will keep translating HDUH
- I consider dropping KYNE
- If I drop KYNE, I will take on another series.
- I’m also considering on recruiting an Editor, to bring you better quality work! Although it’s MTL, I take time and try to understand the meaning of every sentence (I’m pretty sure I progressed well with that).
So I want you to answer this poll about what you’d like me to do :
Also, if you want me to drop KYNE, you can ask for me to translate another series here:
If you want to apply as an editor, please email me at the following email :
With the following information :
- Your timezone
- Which work are you interested in working with
- Chapter 26 of HUDH edited
What I require from you !
- To be online often! I need communication. Communication is key.
- To use either skype or hangout.
- I’d be more likely to work with someone from Europe because I’m European! (Or someone not too far from my timezone)
- A good understanding of English language (Well, It won’t be hard to do better than me, even though I improved).
- To tell me whenever you find the translation strange!
What benefit will you have if you join me?
- Honor and everyone’s infinite thanks!
- After you make your proof, I’ll add ways to support you (Paypal button, Ko.fi or something else)
Also, I’m thinking about opening the website to other fellow translators!
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
What will be the benefit of joining https://antheor.eu/ ?
- Increasing traffic for everyone
- The possibility to place your own ads
- Self-hosted website for improved speed
What is required to join https://antheor.eu/ ?
- At least 15 translated chapters
- At least 2 chapters per week
- Any of the following
- The work can be either MTL or TL but need a decently translated quality
By the way, do you think I should add a Discord channel or another kind of instant messaging? please tell me in the comment!
Also, I’m waiting for your different review! Tell me what is on your mind. I know that my projects are big but If I don’t try, I will never get anything!
Did the stats interest you? Do you want me to display them more often? With that much clarity? (I don’t know for example if displaying my AdSense stat is a good idea. Probably not).
Regardless of the quality of my translation that is not always accurate and not always written with the best quality, I think that I improved a lot, and I always held my schedule.
I hope that you will keep to support me and read my translations here if you like them!