About the translations
No chapter today, Seele have an exam tomorrow, and I didn’t end chapter 32 of HDUH yet. (it’s goddamn long >w< I didn’t pick the smallest story out there, and this one is quite draining because EVERYTHING WENT OUT OF CONTROL LIKE MY HAND WENT OUT OF CONTROL ON MY KEYBOARD RIGHT NOW, DAMN XD).
This weekend I should manage the three incoming chapters of HDUH easily. (one sponsored and two regular remaining).
I want you!
In my heartwarming dreams, this website become an exchange place, many series, many readers, many fun, many everything!
If you want to join us and make yourself one of the stepping stone for my dream, you’re one step away to do so! Just set your mind, and move your feet one step ahead of you, contact me!
- You never translated and want to try machine or real translation and host a novel here? I’m your guy
- You want to become an editor? I or someone will probably need you. You’re the bests, god sent you.
- You want to discuss with me or contribute to the website? You’re welcome! Don’t hesitate and contact me.
- You want to host your series somewhere? Here will soon become the perfect place! (For reasons stated below)
(This above text sound so much like propaganda xD)
I can’t wait for next week!
Next week I’m on holidays, that’s been so long since I last had holidays >_< I’m so happy guys.
- A domain name change. (Why? Because… #1 Antheor is overused by others grrr and #2 I felt that if I wanted to hosts a few more translations, then I will have to change for a more generic one, by the way, if any of you have an idea, feel free to contact me.).
- Repair my broken mail server
- Implement automated backup (daily manual ones aren’t time efficient for me)
- Maybe a few blog posts
- Add a discord channel
- Add a forum
- Link to social media
- Create an interface to automate the upload of chapters
- Remove chikita and find a real advertising company to place together with Adsense.
- A few secret python script.
- Add eye-catching feature (I got a few ideas already).
Is a holiday really holy?
So many things I want to do, nearly none of them are relaxing.
Here is a list of the things I would probably do
- Maybe a few teasers?
- I’ll try to stockpile a few chapters because I may not be able to translate as much the two weeks coming after my holiday.
- See my brother and my dad because I miss them
- A little gaming and anime because life is nothing without leisure.
- Work on another website? Either for a customer or me.
- Administrative work…
Three mad goals!?
- Go to the gym seven days out of the seven in my holidays.
- Improve my sad level of English grammar
- Resume my Japanese study. I already prepared my Anki deck, and I’m ready to remember the Kana like my life would depend on it. (My level is close to nothingness, though).
And after the holidays?
After my holidays, I will have two weeks of exams. At that time, I may not be able to translate as fast as I want. Thus, don’t hope for too much in the meantime, instead, cheer for me! Kyne will be most likely the most impacted series.
After my exams, I will be FREE! No more school! Well, I’ll still have to work, though. (I was like one quarter of the time at school).
Can you guess the name of my cat?
Huh, can you?